TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.vmmla.com website (the “Service”) operated by Vogue Multicultural Museum (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
COVID-19 HEALTH GUIDELINES
Because of COVID-19 regulations, please follow these rules to ensure everyone’s safety:
1.- Obligatory face masks at all times.
2.- Obligatory temperature check at the entrance. People with a high temperature, or other COVID 19 symptoms, will not be permitted to enter.
3.- Keep a safe distance of 6 feet between groups.
4.- Stay with your group at all times.
1. Exhibit admission line will begin at the VMMLA located at 6675 Hollywood Blvd.
2. You have a 30-minute window from the time listed on your ticket to enter the exhibition. It is the responsibility of each person/group to be on-time. Persons arriving late, 30 minutes beyond the time listed on their ticket will not be permitted into to the exhibition. No early entry permitted.
3. Visitors should allocate approximately 2 hours for the exhibit. (This includes waiting in the admission line.)
4. Visitors are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes ahead of the time scheduled on their ticket, should they need to rent lockers or use the restrooms.
1. No eating, drinking, smoking, vaping, gum-chewing, phone calls, excess noise, or running in the galleries.
2. No pets allowed (service dogs exempt).
3. No touching works of art including sculptures. Viewers must maintain a distance of 2 feet to any work of art.
4. No touching walls or any parts of installations.
5. No sitting on platforms in the galleries. All groups must comply with instructions or requests from museum staff.
6. No flash photography.
7. No professional cameras.
8. No personal items larger than 12” x 6” x 12” permitted inside the venue. This includes purses, bags, and backpacks. Visitors are encouraged to leave large items at home or in their cars. Otherwise, will be required to store items in storage lockers available at VMMLA Official Store located at 1707 N Las Palmas Ave with a $5.00 fee.
9. No exit/re-entry. Once a person leaves the venue, they will not be permitted back inside.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Return & Refund
If your event is canceled without a rescheduled date, contact VMMLA. You will need to return the tickets before a refund is issued.
If the event is postponed, you must keep the tickets as they will be valid for use on the rescheduled date.
All sales are final. There are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations. If you are unable to attend the event you can transfer your ticket.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
in our sole discretion.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through the Service on your copyright.
DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
your address, telephone number, and email address;
a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Vogue Multicultural Museum and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Vogue Multicultural Museum.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Vogue Multicultural Museum.
Vogue Multicultural Museum has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Vogue Multicultural Museum shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate service, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Vogue Multicultural Museum and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Vogue Multicultural Museum, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Vogue Multicultural Museum its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against Vogue Multicultural Museum, Event Organizers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
– The person registered on the membership will have to be on site and show an ID to gain access with guests or receive any discounts. no exceptions.
– Must ensure capacity is not over the regulation to get access.
– Memberships are not transferable
– Official exhibition catalogues and t-shirts to be given to member on their 1st visit per exhibition.
– All sales are final. There are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations
– This membership term is 2022-2023 for a number of 5 different exhibitions.
– 1-Pink Floyd
– 2-To be announce
– 3-H.R Giger
– 4-To be announce
– 5-To be announce
– We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected. We may terminate or suspend Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms and conditions with no refunds.
– We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and conditions at any time.
– The membership cycle starts January 1, 2022 ending December 31, 2023 after this dates memberships will not be valid (note: if a exhibition begins 2023 ending 2024 the membership won’t be valid on the first day of 2024 even if is the same exhibition so we recommend visiting the exhibition inside your cycle for any inconvenience)
– To claim your free merchandise the member will have to be present on our official store at 1707 N Las Palmas Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028. We do not ship or give the merchandise to other than the member, if you don’t claim your merchandise before an exhibition ends this will not be available anymore.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.